Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What do you want to do before you die?

Sorry it has been a little while since I have written but things can get insane with a three year old and three month old! I was sitting here watching this show on MTV and they ask the question What do you want to do before you die?  So I was sitting here pondering what do I want to do? Life is short and you should live everyday to its fullest something I really need to start doing! So here is my list of what I'd like to do before I die.
I want to see these two little boys grow up and live life to its fullest!

I want to visit L.A. as well as NYC and Italy!

I want to finish college!

I want to finally be happy with myself and gain some sort of self esteem and confidence!

I want to design and help build a house for my family to grow up in!

I want to feel like I have made a difference, been a great mother and wife, and wonderful friend.

I want to LIVE!

Now it's your turn, tell me what you want to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment