Saturday, July 10, 2010

What's Important

When you loose someone you sit and think about how short life is and how you are not promised a tommorrow. I hope that I don't ever take my husband or babies for granted. I have changed so much over the past few years, I can't imagine my life without my babies. My outlook on life and priorities are so different than they have ever been. Bryant lights up my life with his smile and laugh. That baby is so smart, he amazes me! We can sit and do puzzles and he sings to me and he can count and say his alphabet and even though these are things I hear him do many times a day, it always makes me smile. I am so proud of everything he does, he really has changed my life. Mason is kinda still just chillin out not doin to much but just holding him and having him here with us, makes me melt. God has blessed us in so many ways. I am not a perfect mother by any means, I am sure I fall short so many times a day and without Mark helping me sometimes I don't know how I'd make it! There is no better feeling in this world than the love between me, Mark, and these babies! I am such a lucky woman to have such an awesome husband. Mark is a very special person, he has overcome so much in his life and is truly one of the best people I have ever known! He is a wonderful father, these boys are so lucky! I have had numerous jobs in my life but the best decision I have ever made is staying home to raise my boys. I can honestly say I am in love with 3 boys. They have rocked my world and I will never be the same! I hope that everyone can one day experience having a child and the true love that comes with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment