Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Adventures in motherhood

OMG this has been very stressful, very overwhelming week for me! Mason our newest addition has gone through having his days and nights mixed up to finding out he is allergic to milk! So needless to say I am exhausted! I havent gotten any sleep and there is somethig very emotional about a baby that wont stop crying at 5 am! I have been a basket case! I have felt every emotion possible! I have gone from guilt to anger to overwhelming amounts of stress, anxiety, sleep deprivation! It has been a whirlwind! I am very emotional and I still feel like Mason loves his daddy more! Things are so crazy when you feel like that baby should want his mommy and nothing will calm him down except his dad who has work and cant sit up with him! It has been a little overwhelming. I am hoping for it to all calm down sooN!

No comments:

Post a Comment