Tuesday, July 20, 2010

3 weeks in

I am now a mother of two for 3 weeks. Needless to say my life has been flipped upside down! I am no longer snuggling and sleeping late with Bryant, I am up all night with a very fussy, crying Mason and then trying to cat nap on the couch and pray Bryant doesnt tear the house apart. I am very blessed that Bryant is so independant. He will sit in his room and watch a movie orplay with his "mans" as he calls em or do a puzzle. I have kept a terrible headach for days now and shed so many tears it is not even funny. Now I have gone through my fair share of jobs and when we decided to have another baby, I had the thought that maybe this is where I belong, a mom, just raising my kids and taking care of my husband. maybe that is why I never felt like any job suited me. Well I am by no means a wonderful extraordinary mother, but I really do love being with my boys all the time. Knowing I am raising them, shaping and molding them and teaching them, it makes me really happy! Now I am no over the top momma who uses cloth diapers, makes my own baby food and breast feeds. Don't get me wrong I tried breast feeding but it was hard, I am not a big fan of popping the boob out in front of people and to be honest the pain of sore nipples and a starving child going to town on em, well it's not the wonderful bonding experience you think it will be. Did I mention when they are full and he is asleep and your in so much pain or he is crying and ur leaking milk every where? So these moms who do cloth diapers to save the environment and money...kudos I salute you. I am not a huge fan of poop and an even bigger fan of not having to try to figure out what to do with mushy newborn poop. Like seriously where do you put it, obviously the toilet but like then you have to try to get it all off and wash it and I'm sure that I dont want my clothes washed with poop! Motherhood with two is soooo different from just one. I hope that by getting back to my blogging, I can get everything off my chest and keep my sanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment