Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 2 of the weight loss challenge!

OK so day two is down and I did OK! I ran a mile, and walked 2! I ate baked chicken and broc and a salad for dinner and had water. I also had Raisin Bran crunch this morning with 2% milk. I kept telling myself to keep going while I was running because I wanted to quit so bad and it was so painful but I want the end result so bad! So we will hope that I stay strong and keep eating fruit for snacks instead of cakes or cookies! Wish me luck!

                  Mason's got it so rough! He is very stressed from all his love Bryant is giving him!
On another note my son is being such a nut today! Bryant is so funny! He kept wiping my kisses off earlier and then actually got up to the sink and washed his lips and said they are dirty and so I said, O you think mommies kisses are dirty, he said no mommy my face is dirty. So he washed his face and then I kissed him again and he washed it again and I said I thought my kisses weren't dirty he said they aren't but now my face keep getting dirty! So then he eventually let me kiss him without wiping it off for like 5 seconds then he said OK I'm done with this! He is so smart! He answered the phone tonight and said who is it? Who is this? What is your name? What do you want? O I don't want to talk to you and threw the phone! Guess phone manners are the next thing to work on!

Mason is smiling and laughing now and getting a personality, I am so excited! I am very blessed to have these boys and I am so happy with where I am in life! I may not have finished all the things in life I thought I would have, no college degree or fancy job, but being a mommy tops that any day! I love my babies and my hubby! It's hard to believe that I have been married 5 years this week and have 2 beautiful boys! I am trying to be the best mommy I can be and teach these boys to be great men one day. Enough for now I hear a baby waking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment