Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Blues

I have had the blues today, I guess part of the whole hormones thing still going on. I will admit I am a t.v. junkie always have been, I was only child and I live in the smallest town ever so it is my window to the world. It's how I see how the other half live lol! So I watch Keeping up with the Kardashians, I think this is unhealthy for me! I get jealous at the vast amounts of money they have to spend, and I mean here's the thing about em, now don't get me wrong I think Khloe and I would be BFF's, but they are not singers, actresses, or anything, they are just simply famous. Which ok mad props to them I am a bit jealous. They spend money like water, travel like crazy, shop til they drop, have their hair and makeup done perfectly by others all the time and have every endorsement you can imagine! So I sit and dream of this type of lifestyle, I'd love to be able to shop and pampered like they are. Well the problem is it almost makes me sad, which is sad that I am jealous to the point of being sad. I mean I just would love that life for myself and my family. We have to clip coupons and budget and plan for everything from haircuts, to dinner out and you can forget vacations since I am not working. I mean we only have one car! So after sitting and watching and getting so upset I felt guilty. All I can think about is how I wish I had their looks and money and homes and cars. Well I need to be thankful for what I have! So I am attempting to put those thoughts aside and be glad for the gifts God has given me! Mark gets on to me all the time for caring what other people think so I am going to work on that. I am going to thank God for my babies and family and try to be a better friend, mother and wife! I will try to be less selfish and caught up in my own little world and think of others! I will start working on my crafts and try to sell them and hopefully find some more houses to clean on the side and be thankful for what I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment