Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Teen Mom Makes Me SICK!

I am going to devote an entire blog to the discussion of the MTV show Teen Mom. Let's first start this by saying birthing a child does not make you a mother! It takes ALOT more than just the act of having the child.

Let's start with Amber simply because she pisses me off more than any of the others! She is a total piece! The way she talks to Gary and Leah is disgusting! She is like a bi polar selfish witch! I have never in my life seen someone talk that way in front of a baby or to a baby. Gary needs to man up and slap her across the face. NO ONE will ever talk to my children or in front of my children the way she does. I don't want to say it is okay for a man to hit a woman but she is not a woman she is a b**ch! I am so appalled by the fact that the authorities have not gone in and taken that child! She is hateful and a poor excuse for a role model!

Farrah, selfish, spoiled and snobby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catelynn did the best thing for her baby, her momma is such a piece of junk, again she is just like Amber!

Maci actually cares about Bentley! I hope she isn't jumping the gun by moving to Nashville!

Sorry to cut this short, had lots more to say! Just found out about a recall on baby formula and I have to find out if its ok for mason to have his!

2 comments:

  1. I do not watch it for the simple reason that it seems like MTV is making Teen Mom a message to teen girls like, "Hey, get pregnant, then we'll put you on tv." Puke. But the few times I did watch I wanted to punch Farrah in the face. And Gary is just as lazy as Amber. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I completely agree. Can you believe this show's even on the air?!

    ReplyDelete