Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pregnancy Week 27

So this has been a tough week. Not trying to scare anyone who may be reading this and pregnant or thinking about becoming pregnant, but this week has been awful! My pregnancy with Bryant was a walk in the park compared to this one, I'm not sure if that's a sign of what's to come but for my sake I hope not! I started out with tons of swelling, we are talking cankles and marshmellow fingers, followed up with a virus like no other virus. I got sick and have been in bed for two straight days. My husband has been wonderful, he took off work stayed home to watch Bryant and babied me 24-7. I mean literally he was up in the middle of the night trying to make me drink so I wouldn't dehydrate. I am so realizing the hot alabama weather is here and the next two months are gonna be miserable for me...okay it's three but gah I wish it was only two. I can't wait to meet my little man growing inside of me, but the idea of sleeping again...yeah I know that's not gonna happen for a long time! I'm debbie downer today still very weak from all the barfing! More later, gotta try to eat and drink now to get my strength back!

No comments:

Post a Comment